Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Address(es)

If you would like to write to me from afar, I would love to hear from you, and I promise to respond with a postcard from this neck of the woods!

Here's my address while in Rabat:

Julia Watkins
Center for Cross-Cultural Learning
PO Box 6291
Rabat Instituts
Rabat 10101
Morocco

And, if you are so inclined as to send a package, there's a separate address for that:

Julia Watkins
CCCL c/o Abdelkarim Taek
Avenue Laalou, Derb Jirari
Zankat Elhassani, #11
Rabat Medina
Morocco 10000

However, I think that packages are quite expensive and take around a month to arrive, although we have heard that FedEx and UPS are slightly more efficient.

Love from al-Maghreb...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julia -

    According to the USPS, it costs $1.10 to send a standard letter to Morocco. What they don't tell you is how long it takes to arrive. I guess we're about to find out, as I cut out a few articles from the paper that I'm going to send you today. Look forward to hearing about your excursion once you get back to Rabat. Thanks for the great pictures on Facebook!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete